- Ms. Magazine (msmagazine.com) magazine geared towards women's interests.
- Popsugar (popsugar.com) entertainment information, and tips in the realms of fashion, beauty, fitness and food.
- She Knows (sheknows.com) empowering women through articles and discussions related to women's issues, including beauty, relationships, sex and parenting.
- Pretty Handy Girl (prettyhandygirl.com) DIY blog to help women complete their own project.
- Brain Pickings (brainpickings.org) a subjective lens on what matters in the world and why, written by Maria Popova.
- The Mary Sue (themarysue.com) a website dedicated to live geek culture, comic book movies, genre television, space exploration, emerging technologies, the coolest video games, and the weirdest finds on the internet. The Mary Sue celebrates diversity and women’s representation in all of these areas.
- Hello Giggles (hellogiggles.com) a positive online community for women covering the latest in beauty, fashion, lifestyle, female empowerment, culture, relationships, friendship, careers, and issues that matter most to young women’s lives. A platform for writers and artists to create and share, HelloGiggles welcomes reader contributions and publishes them daily.
- Wardrobe Oxygen (wardrobeoxygen.com) provides real-life fashion advice for women.
A BIT OF EVERYTHING
- The Every Girl (theeverygirl.com) online resource helping shape the creative, career- driven woman to experience her life better lived.
- Rookie (Rookiemag.com) information about life, relationships, style, books and other things for young women.
- The Middle Finger Project (themiddlefingerproject.org) a wonderfully snarky website written by Ash Ambirge about creating your own rules, your own career and your own fortune.
- LifeZette (lifezette.com) the mission of LifeZette is to explain life through stories, commentary, video and graphics that cover faith, parenting, politics and pop culture.
- 20-Nothings (20-nothings.com) writer Jessie Rosen blogs about her experiences in work, love and travel from a 30-something perspective (formerly 20-something).
- First for Women (firstforwomen.com) information and inspiration on topics ranging from food to decor to beauty to nutrition.