- Women You Should Know (womenyoushouldknow.net) editorial site and community about dynamic women.
- TED Talks (Ted.com) videos from expert speakers on education, business, science, tech and creativity (TED=technology, entertainment and design).
- Brené Brown (brenebrown.com) Dr. Brené Brown is a research professor and best selling author who has spent the past two decades studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy.
- Gretchen Rubin (Gretchenrubin.com) experiments in the pursuit of happiness and good habits; author of The Happiness Project.
- 8 Women Dream (8womendream.com) Inspirational website with the goal of assisting women to pursue their dream.
- Lean In (leanin.org) goal is to empower women through sharing personal experiences, public awareness of gender changes and education. [Can access some information, but must become a member to access all information.]
- InPower Women (inpowercoaching.com) mission is to inspire, educate and enable professional women to reclaim their relationship with power and give voice to their authentic leadership style. [Can access some information, but must become a member to access all information.]
- She Heros (sheheroes.com) provides information, guidance and encouragement to women who choose to pursue careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM).
- Girls Can't What? (girlscantwhat.com) gifts for girls who can, and a blog with inspirational stories and tips.