- Mumsnet (mumsnet.com) - UK website penned by parents for parents. Covers topics from pregnancy to raising teenagers. Hosts discussion forums where users share advice and information about parenting.
- The Longest Shortest Time (longestshortesttime.com) - a podcast about parenting. Website provides an extensive list of resources that relate to many of the issues parents address.
- Scary Mommy (scary mommy.com) - information about the imperfect world of parenting.
- Fatherly (fatherly.com) - a parenting resource for men.
- Parent Co. (parent.co) - a digital publication for people who are as curious about the world as they are committed to raising great kids.
- Parent Toolkit (parenttoolkit.com) - information to help you navigate your child's journey from pre-kindergarten through high school.
- Kid & Coe (kidandcoe.com) - resource to find kid-friendly vacation locations (sign in required).
- PBS Parents (pbs.org) -parenting resources and tips on raising children, planning birthday parties & kids activities.
- Child Development Institute (childdevelopmentinfo.com) - provides information, products and services related to child development, psychology, health, parenting, learning, media, entertainment, family and the means to connect with others.
- All for the Boys (allfortheboys.com) - initially created by Allison Waken to post activities she found to entertain her boys, this website lists activities, ideas, travel info, movie info and technology that both boys and girls will like.
EZ Dinner Recipes for Kids